Pages

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Food Tech - Cooking, our last session with Mrs Heka

Today was the last session in cooking class with Mrs Heka. Last week on Tuesday we at the end of the session we got to pick out what food we wanted to cook for today so we all choose to make Burger with fries, here are some photos of the final templates and some descriptions.


This is the burger that I have cooked for cooking class down at Tamaki College with Mrs Heka. Inside there is a mince pattie that we have cooked by ourself using mince, 1 onion, 1 teaspoon of sweat chillies sauce, 1 egg, and herbs. In this burger there is tomatoes, salad and a egg inside with some tomatoe sauce and a bit of mayo sauce on it as well.

This is the fries that we added to our burgers to make something even better to go with it and that's all I have from what we have done today. I just want to say a special thank you to Mrs Heka for teaching us how to cook in her class, I know that we all were excited from the first day we started cooking. I know that you love us all especially my group......... Just kidding. But we will see you at tech anyways.





No comments:

Post a Comment