Pages

Thursday 8 December 2016

My experiment gone wrong - Narrative writing

WALT: Include our senses in our writing

This week we have been learning about an experiment gone wrong. What we did was that we did a narrative writing about anything but it has to do with an experiment that goes totally wrong. On the top on this description there is a narrative writing that I have created and on the side of the writing there is comments that I have done for my checklist. My checklist is out of ten so I hope I get all of these things I need to work on:

1. Title/Orientation
2. Problem
3. Solution
4. Sounds like
5. Smells like
6. Felt like
7. Looked like
8. Tasted like
9. Editing - Punctuation/ Makes sense
10. Paragraphs

So here are the 10 things I need to work on please comment down below and write what I need to work on thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment