Pages

Thursday 16 February 2017

Poster- Water wise

WALT: I make sense of new information before, during and after reading by connecting it to myself, texts I know and my world.

This weeks task we have to do reading in our literacy classes what we do for our reading is that we have to work out our presentations that we get from our reading and writing teacher named Mrs Iloa, before we do our presentations we get a reading book online and read it. From the presentations there is a slide that says we had to do a poster, what this poster is all about is that it is all about water wise. Up the top of this description is a poster that I have created using google drawing. This poster is all about Appreciating water. My quote says " Appreciate Water Don't Waste Water. ".  Please leave a comment and Try not waste water thank you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment