Pages

Friday 10 February 2017

Blog journal reflection

So far what I have enjoyed from this year was making new friends and introducing the new ones to this school, I have enjoyed going to tech class and learn new things, I also liked doing my work at school like Maths, reading, writing and inquiry. At school there has been some difficult things like when I am doing my work my friends are talking to me and it is so hard to concentrate on my work.

This year there are many types of new different things like, the classes has changed and it looks new, new friends and many new students, new teachers, and at tech I am a new tech group and I am in cooking. The thing I like in my cooking group is that I get to learn how to cook new things when I go home.

The last thing is the important thing is what I am looking forward to this year. What I am looking forward to this year is getting my levels up in reading and maths. I hope you enjoy my journal reflections.

No comments:

Post a Comment