Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Gardening vs science

WALT:  make infrences across several related ideas in the text.

I: I’m interviewing a gardener called Potato Lady and a sciences. Mr Cucumber, what do you do to grow plants?


S: I research to find out what plants grow in different climates.


G: I do too. I know that carrots like to grow in cold climates


S. I know that kiwi fruit like Auckland best.


I. Right, Gardener Green, what do you put on your plants to help them grow?


G. I put sheep poo on.


S. well i put horse poop on


I: phew (waves hand in front of nose in disgust!) Mr Cucumber, what do when do when it’s not raining?  


S. Well I water the plants with my gardening hose


I: well Its been a tough.


This week me and my reading group has been learning about gardening and sience take a look what we have been up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment