Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Cross country 2014

P1: Have you ever done cross country before? but on Thursday afternoon the whole school did cross country.There were house colours like Takitumu(Yellow),Te Arawa(Red),Tainui(Blue),Mataatua(green).The big race was held on our school field.

P2:When the year 5 girls got up one of the teachers led us to the starting line.The person who slapped the bricks together was Mr Burt,First he started saying to the year five girls“On Your Mark,Get Set GO”!Mr Burt yelled.Then the year 5 girls started to run.When we got there “I felt nervous”. My family were on the other side of the black gates cheering for me “Go Kura”They shouted .When I started to run it felt like I was coming last but I wasn’t I was coming third but then I came 11.

P3:At the end of the race I felt sad when I didn’t make it into the top 10 or top 5. In that run I enjoyed running past the beach because I could smell the fresh air from the bright blue sea.One thing I’m going to work on next year is trying my best at placing in the top 10 or 5.But it didn’t matter coming 1st,2nd,and 3rd.
                      Champions never give up.
                       THE END
             THANKS FOR READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment