Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

Visiting San Diego Zoo

WALT: think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.

All sort of zoo’s have different type of animals but San Diego Zoo has interesting animals, they have artic penguins, rhinoceros, seals, and many types of animals. This week our teacher told us that we were going to explore a zoo. What our teacher really meant was that we were going to go on a website. Can you imagine what will it be like to visit a zoo but really go on a zoo tour, on your chromebook, and on the internet.



1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
San Diego is a zoo. We visited the zoo, on a website. There are lots of animals some of them we don’t know.
3. Body Paragraph 2
We took a look at some footage on the website. In the different videos they had lots of interesting animals.
4. Body Paragraph 3
If I went to San Diego zoo. I would like to visit kind of animals and insects.
5. Conclusion
What I think about the San Diego Zoo

This week my litracy class has been visiting a zoo tour. We are trying to hook our reader in our writting. From this task I have learnt about diffrent type of animals. This task asked me to write a introuduction about San diego Zoo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment