Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

Fiafia reflection


When I arrived at  school I was so proud to perform in front of everybody .While we were getting ready for the fiafia I felt so scared to perform at the same time. Our group did very awesome. I was in the Cook Island group. When I was dancing I think I did right at performing in front of my family and the whole school.   


My favourite performance was Precisely That. This is Mr Barks and Mr Somerville's group. I loved the precisely that because I loved the way they moved after each others and I just liked it. They hooked me into their smile and the way they did it so beautifully.They are just  one hundred percent awesome.


Right now I am feeling so excited.Next time when we have fiafia I am hoping that the cook island group to do their bestest and to give one hundred percent.Next time I am going to be in the hiphop group.

1 comment:

  1. It's always a pleasure reading your posts Kura. You were an amazing performer during Fiafia. Well done!

    ReplyDelete