Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

Year 6 camp

               My Writing recount.
WALT: summarise a week long experiance into a recount.


Have you ever been stuck in bed but wanted to go on a camp? On the 17th of november the year 6 students from pt england school went on a camp.

Year 6 students from pt england school went on a special camp. While they went off to camp I had to stay home. The reason why I had to stay home cause I was sick, so then my mum had  taken me to the doctors. When we went to the doctors, the doctors said that I had a fever.

On the way back home I was thinking of what would the year 6 campers  be doing at the moment. Once we got home I went straight to bed to have a nap. Later that day I felt hungry so I went to the kitchen and fetched me some lunch. Before I ate my lunch I had to take a special medication.

Once I woke up I stayed in bed for a while. When my mum walked past  she told us to get ready for breakfast. After having breakfast I started to read some. The book that I readed was Geronimo stilton .

On the day that the year 6 students came back from camp I was really happy, It was so exciting to hear all the good news from camp. I hope you liked my writing recount.



No comments:

Post a Comment