Pages

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Fiafia 2014


Does your school have Fiafia? Every second year we have fiafia practise. There are many different cultures,here are some cultures that we do for fiafia Samoan,Tongan,Cook Island, and Maori.About seven weeks we have our fiafia practise.Our fiafia is on Wednesday 9 April 2014 at midnight.Fiafia is going to be on our school field.

I am in the Cook Island group.We have been Learning to do our actions properly and to swing your hips and to sing our songs.My tutors are my mum and my dad their name’s are Ina and Ngatuaine. The drummers are my uncles. Ngatuaine teaches the boys. He teaches the boys to do the haka. Ina teaches the girls to do the hula in cook island we call it tapotupotu.The drummers teaches the boys that picked to do the drums.


I can’t wait for fiafia coming up.I am hoping to be in hiphop next fiafia.I am looking forward to perform in front of audiences and to do my best at doing my part of dancing, And i am looking forward for my group to do well on the night.

SchoolTV SchoolTV Part Two, 31st May 2013 from SchoolTV on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment